There is no limit to the number of consolidated shipments
The following items are prohibited from being mailed:
1. Items prohibited from circulation or delivery by national laws and regulations;
2. Dangerous materials such as explosive, flammable, corrosive, radioactive and toxic;
3. Reactionary newspapers, books, windows or obscene materials;
4. Various currencies;
5. Items impairing public health;
6. Perishable items;
7. Live animals;
8. Items that are improperly packaged, which may endanger personal safety, contaminate or damage other mail equipment;
9. Other items that are not suitable for postal conditions.
1. Responsibilities and commitments of the shipper and the carrier
1. The company refuses to carry the following items:
1) Inflammable, perishable or toxic, explosive, lethal, corrosive and radioactive dangerous goods;
2) Drugs or drug-related equipment;
3) Books, photos, sculptures or utensils that hinder weathering;
4) Items that infringe trademarks, author rights or intellectual property rights;
5) Currency, value-added tax invoices, other tax receipts or securities, gold and silver treasures, antiques, precious metals;
6) Live animals, plants or seeds;
7) Correspondence letters;
8) Electronic supplies;
9) All powders, liquids and optical discs;
10) Non-genuine/imitation goods. (If the customer sends non-genuine or imitation goods, the company will not make compensation regardless of whether the goods are sent or not);
11) Goods on foreign trade orders;
12) Products that are suspected to be non-genuine brands, such as products that are genuine but whose price is unreasonable;
13) Subject to the import control of Hong Kong Customs and the prohibited items of Macau Customs, such as food or Chinese medicine materials;
14) Products that do not meet the requirements of "Hong Kong Law", "Product Quality Law of the People's Republic of China", "Consumer Rights Protection Law of the People's Republic of China" and other administrative regulations, departmental rules and national mandatory standards.
2. The company has the right to give up or refuse to accept items that are not suitable for express transportation, intentionally or unintentionally conceal the real name and value of the items, and items that are expressly prohibited by national laws and regulations. Once violated, the applicant is willing to bear all the resulting Legal and economic liability.
3. The shipper or you and its agent guarantee to accept and pay the freight rates announced by the company and related storage, return and transshipment costs.
4. Your goods overflow, seep, or leak any liquid or solid, or due to improper packaging of the goods or the goods themselves and other factors that cause pollution or damage to other goods, the company has the right to pursue the shipper or all of your laws And financial liability.
5. The company rejects all goods paid on delivery.
6. EASYJOOM freight forwarding center only accepts and processes one waybill number and one packaged shipment (or contains multiple items in the store). If the seller provides one waybill number, but sends out two or more packaged shipments, EASYJOOM freight forwarding center will reject After receiving the shipment or signing for it, if there is any loss, the company will not bear any liability for compensation.
2. Responsibilities and commitments of the shipper and the carrier
1. The company has the right to know the nature, quantity and weight of the goods being carried, so as to assist the relevant government departments and transportation departments in the inspection or investigation of the goods being carried.
2. The goods shipped by the EASYJOOM freight forwarding center will be randomly sampled, or if the goods do not meet the requirements of the [Carriage Contract Terms], the company will refuse to carry them.
3. The staff of our company have the right to check the goods. Only when you confirm that there are no contraband in the goods, you and your agent can pick up the goods.